Here at Barnes Hydraulics we offer the following service on cylinders;
- Onsite cylinder bypass tests carried out on equipment.
- Hydraulic cylinders are removed from the equipment, are stripped, cleaned, thoroughly inspected and evaluated to offer repair and replacement options.
- We can test up to 30LPM @ 200BAR on our in house test bench. Anything that requires testing outside of that range goes to one of our trusted repairers.
- Provide new genuine components or aftermarket equivalents at competitive prices.
- Resealing is done using quality seals. Specialty seals can be machined off site through one of our trusted suppliers using CNC technology.
- Machining of new rods and pins can be done in house, ensuring your cylinder is back in operation in the shortest possible time frame.
- All cylinders are tested on our test bench after reassembly to ensure correct operation with no leaks.
- Care is taken to ensure no contamination is introduced to systems upon re-assembly.
Common brands include Baker, Cross, Edbro and many more
Sizing on Ag, Top Link and Phasing Cylinders can be found here:
Download Cylinder Product Information (PDF - 6.74MB)